Monday, December 20, 2010

The Lincoln Conspiracy Report

Hi Everyone

My self imposed deadline for the completion of The Lincoln Conspiracy has been met. I finished the final draft by December 31, 2010. Feels great!

One of the first steps then was to have my Lincoln scholar friend check it for historical accuracy. Done! He suggested several changes. done!

My proofing people went over the text to look for spelling, grammar and punctuation mistakes. Done. Corrections are in progress as I write this.

A cover must be developed. In Progress as I write this. Phew!

As I go through the manuscript correcting what was identified by the proofer, I am tempted to change things in the text, too. I resist the impulse.

I did add short biographical sketches for each of the main characters. It just seemed to me that readers would be interested in what happened to each of them in real life.

For this novel I added a bibliography as well.

So, now you know where I am. Oh, by the way; I changed the name of the novel to The Lincoln Assassination. But I am open for suggestions for a book cover. Don't hesitate if you have an idea. Take care and God Bless. Mike www.civilwarnovels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment