Friday, January 29, 2010

Civil War Novel sales

Hi Everyone

Just received figures showing sales of the trilogy, The Drieborg Chronicles as of 12-31-09.

Duty and Honor,sold 815 copies. Of that number, I personally sold 536 copies, 279 were purchased over the Internet, through book stores and other sources.

The second volume in the trilogy, Duty Accomplished, sold 430 copies. Of that figure, I sold 223 while 207 were sold through the Internet, book stores et al.

The third novel in the trilogy, Honor Restored, has only been out since November but has sold 215 copies total. I don't have the breakdown from the publisher on that one, yet, but I do know that I sold 100 copies minimum during November and December.

I certainly hope that sales continue to mount. You can see photographs of book buyers for each of the three novels at www.civilwarnovels.com Just go to each of the novels in turn and click on the photo array to see them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment